Our Culture and Values
Soil Test’s culture is rich and diverse. We operate with a strong network of regional offices, positioning us close to deliver sustainable outcomes. It is important to us that everyone at Soil Test feels a sense of belonging to our community, both within their office and to Soil Test as a whole. Our values define who we are:
Teamwork:We are connected
We collaborate within our global community by helping and supporting each other to achieve personal, client and firm goals.
Respect: We care
We value all individuals and nurture both internal and external relationships through listening and understanding.
Integrity : We keep our word
We embrace honesty and trustworthiness through professional and ethical behaviour with our clients, communities and each other.
What we Offer at Soil Test
At Soil Test you will have opportunities to work on challenging projects and realise your personal potential, while enjoying the unity and diversity of a global network of professionals and contributing to the wider community.
We will provide you with
- A friendly and enjoyable workplace
- Opportunities to contribute to high-profile and interesting projects locally and throughout the world
- Family friendly practices
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- A Performance Review and Development Program to support your career and personal development
- A team environment where small groups of talented people collaborate to achieve the best results for our clients
- Competitive salaries
- A workplace that is based on mutual respect and appreciation of individual and cultural differences
And welcome your participation in our:
- Innovation, Safety and Sustainability initiatives
- Professional Development programs including mentoring, seminars and training
- Networking groups including Women in Soil Test and Young Professionals
- Office social groups and activities
- Annual Soil Test People Survey to continually have your say and improve what makes Soil Test a great place to work
- Community engagement programs